Website Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited
Zurich Services LLC (a division of Zurich North America) is hiring a Technology Lead, Digital Identity Platforms and this person will report to the Global Head of Digital Identity Platforms.
Employer: Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited
Business address and location of employment: 100 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5X 1C9
Job position: Technology Lead, Digital Identity Platforms (Systems security analyst)
Positions: 1 vacancy
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full time, 40 hours / week
Language of employment: English
Salary range: $130,000.00 to $135,000.00 / year (To be negotiated)
Benefits: Bonus, Disability benefits, Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Pension plan benefits, Vision care benefits
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5 or more years of experience in information technology project management and experience working across business units and/or geographic boundaries
The Technology Lead oversees all aspects of solutions architecture and software development in the domain of identity and access management and related middleware. The position is responsible for sustaining and enhancing the operations of existing platforms, as well as coordinating and managing scope, estimations and delivery of multiple small to large-scale projects to achieve desired organization goals and benefits. The incumbent also provides expertise and advice for the organization and delivery of software application related services and systems to clients; and performs other related duties.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
- Define program/project requirements;
- Publish priorities for efforts within the program that will be broken down into multiple project streams and maintain master schedule with clear dependencies
- Assist in the rapid execution of information security initiatives by maintaining an appropriate level of prioritization, focus and persistence in an environment of significant change and growth.
- Responsible for research, analysis, and design of all changes and improvements in existing IAM systems; to recommend and develop more efficient systems; and to maintain all existing components.
- Leads effort to resolve problems with programs in the production environments. Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Conduct preliminary analyses of requirements for new or enhanced systems.
- Conduct preliminary analyses of cost/time requirements to determine the feasibility and scope of proposed projects.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures to ensure a reliable and secure production environment.
- Experience in the following areas: Identity Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification, Single Sign-on, Federated Identity, Privileged Access Management
- Conduct program/project meetings, communicate individual roles and project/program expectations
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management with an ability to influence, negotiate and meet expectations
- Evaluate effort estimates provided by technical teams/vendors and articulate them in a business-friendly language to non-technical people
- Excellent written communications skills which demonstrate the ability to draft clear, concise specifications, documentation and reports
- Demonstrated ability to perform competently under pressure, handling interruptions and changes without losing productivity
- Strong knowledge of information security concepts and security trends and practices
- Able to participate and contribute to technical design discussions
- Experience in IAM tools such as Okta and Oracle Identity Manager
- Good understanding of Enterprise directory architecture and design
- Knowledge with web services security and management tools such as Microsoft Visio, Eclipse, Cloud, Business intelligence, Linux, JavaOS, Servers, Security software, Word processing software, Presentation software, Web service design, Database software, Programming languages, Software development, SQL, Java
- Knowledge about the business processes to a level that is required to define solutions for the same in various IAM products.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org