Website Town of Huntsville
FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
NETWORK AND SERVER ADMINISTRATOR
An excellent career opportunity awaits you at the Town of Huntsville. If you want to work in a community that is set in one of the most beautiful natural settings in Canada and offers a great quality of life with all the amenities, this is the job for you!
Located in Ontario’s cottage country, the Town of Huntsville is the largest community in the District Municipality of Muskoka and in proximity to the west side of Algonquin Park. Within this exciting setting, the Town of Huntsville has a vibrant downtown and offers many cultural and outdoor recreational opportunities.
Reporting to the Manager of IT, the Network and Server Administrator is responsible for designing, installing, administering and optimizing Town of Huntsville servers and related components for various business applications, internal and inter-connecting networks and network security systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Completed a three-year diploma from a recognized educational institution in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 3+ years’ advanced experience in information technology enterprise systems infrastructure, platforms and service support
- Experience with VMware vSphere, MS Exchange, Office 365, Windows Server, switches, routers, backup devices and software, telephone PBX systems, MS SQL Server, Sophos Firewalls.
- Industry standard certification (ITIL, MCSE, MCSA, VMWare, Server+, A+, etc.) considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of personality types
- Willing to work outside of regular business hours when necessary.
- Glass “G” Driver’s license in good standing.
The salary range for this position is $72,399.60 to $79,825.20 based on a 35-hour work week and includes a comprehensive benefit plan.
The Town of Huntsville is committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume to the undersigned by Monday September 28th, 2020 @ 4 pm.
Human Resources Department
NETWORK AND SERVER ADMINISTRATOR Competition
Town of Huntsville, 37 Main Street East
Huntsville, ON, P1H 1A1
We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be acknowledged. Personal information contained in your resume is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used strictly for employment assessment purposes. The Corporation of the Town of Huntsville is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to diversity in the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org