Website Ministry of Central Services, Government of Saskatchewan
The Information Technology Division (ITD) is expanding the Information Security Branch, which coordinates and manages Information Technology Operations (ITO) security for the Government of Saskatchewan. We are seeking a strong leader, innovative with strong interpersonal, analytical with exceptional problem solving skills for the position of Manager, Information Security Services. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with and advise senior executives in government on security matters, and lead teams involving multiple ministries and external resources.
In this challenging and rewarding position your responsibilities will include:
• Developing, managing and implementing an enterprise-wide approach to Information Systems and Technology security;
• Collaborating with colleagues and customers to make strategic investment decisions and reduce the security risk profile of government; and
• Developing cohesive and respectful relationships across the ITD and government, and among stakeholders in the public and private sectors.
As our successful candidate you will be a results oriented individual with strong verbal and written communication skills and you will demonstrate:
• Knowledge of security standards, regulations and legislation, including ISO 27001:2013; NIST Cybersecurity and the family of NIST frameworks, OWASP, SANS controls and Security Architecture Framework and best practices;
• Experience in Vendor management with broad and diverse knowledge of best Cybersecurity technology toolsets mostly leveraged in the industry today;
• Proven knowledge in developing and implementing an Information Security Program with relevant instruments (policies, standards and procedures) of managing security;
Typically, the knowledge and skills required for this position would be obtained through the completion of a degree in computer science or a related discipline, or a designation as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or another related designation.
Closing Date: December 5, 2020
Competition Number: INF002651
For more information on this and other opportunities in the public service, visit saskatchewan.ca/careers
Toll free 1-866-319-5999
To apply for this job please visit govskpsc.taleo.net.