Website TaQwa Halal Foods
TaQwa Halal Foods is a meat processor based in British Columbia serving a specialty market in the province for over a decade. Our focus is to provide quality products that include organic and premium meats. Currently we are experiencing a rapid growth due to the increased demand for our products and as such require assistance in implementing an IT infrastructure quickly which will enable us to increase our flexibility and grow for the coming years. We are currently hiring an Enterprise Architect-Information Technology (IT).
Job title and Position: Enterprise Architect-Information Technology (IT)
Employment terms: Permanent, Full time
Company Name: Taqwa Halal Foods
Employment location: Unit 200 – 8462 162 Street Surrey, BC V4N 1B4
Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor degree
Minimum Experience Requirement: At least 5 years
Wage: $41.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analyse the business requirements, conduct business and technical studies and document them;
- Provide advice to senior management on business and on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery;
- Design, define IT objectives and programs to improve efficiency/operations of the Processing Plant;
- Develop, integrate, test and implement business information systems plans, policies and procedures;
- Develop required IT control tools to manage operations and manage companywide IT and Network Security;
- Manage applications portfolio and lead new software and/or ERP implementation initiatives;
- Manage IT and software project developments;
- Identify important technical trends and find solutions to mitigate risks;
- Capital planning and investments;
- Train users in applications use;
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the enterprise.
Additional Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of business practices and solutions
- Ability to assess and analyse the information system needs of an organization
- Project management skills
- Results and detail oriented
- Ability to achieve goals using logical and strategic approaches to resolving challenges
- Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, adaptable to new ideas and embrace changes
- Possesses strong leadership, supervisory, mentoring and coaching skills
To apply please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position / job title in the subject. Include a helpful message introducing yourself in the body.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in TaQwa Halal Foods, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com