Position and Responsibilities
Cameco Corporation’s business process and applications (BP&A) group implements corporate wide business applications, strategies and processes that facilitate Cameco’s quest for quality and continuous improvement. The team strives to standardize and harmonize process and data and incorporate industry-leading practices selected for business value.
Cameco is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter to join the SAP functional team in support of the materials management module. In this role you will be responsible for user assistance, problem resolution, project and application implementations, as well as process leverage. This includes effectively configuring SAP MM and utilizing them effectively to deliver the required business processes and analytical or reporting requirements. This is a one-year temporary position.
Education and Qualifications
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
- Five years of relevant work experience
- SAP certification
- Experience in SAP materials management (MM) and SAP master data management (MDM)
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- SAP configuration and/or testing functionality experience
- Business process knowledge and continuous improvement process experience
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Master Data Governance
- Ability to configure in other modules of SAP and desire to expand into other areas
- Project management and business analyst experience
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
Deadline for applications is January 28, 2021. Please quote competition number 33645.
To apply for this job please visit career17.sapsf.com.