Do you have an IT related diploma/degree or completed ICCP/BCS Exams?
(Note: a range of IT professional work experience and knowledge is required for this route)
Please select “No” if any of the following apply:
- I am unable to have my official transcript(s) sent directly from my school(s) to the CIPS National Office
- I am unable to provide a Canadian course-by-course education equivalency assessment (only required for schools outside of North America)
- My school is a privately funded institution*
*Programs from privately funded educational institutions need to meet the following minimum criteria to be accepted:
- Only Canadian baccalaureate degrees will be considered.
- The baccalaureate degree needs to have received official provincial/territorial government accreditation involving an institutional accreditation, which refers to the process of officially recognizing the post-secondary institution, and a program specific review, which refers to the official recognition of a program of study.
- The baccalaureate program needs to be a minimum of 3 academic years in length (or equivalent to six full course load terms)
- The C.I.S./C.I.T. specific course content of a program needs to be a minimum of 60% over three academic years.
- Transfer credits must be from an educational institution that has comparable or mutually acceptable standards and requirements.