CIPS has many responsibilities under its mandate, one of which is to develop and maintain standards in educational qualifications that provide an appropriate foundation for those who wish to follow a career in computing or information systems.
As part of this responsibility CIPS undertakes a program of visits to universities and college/technical institutes to review computing and information technology related programs.
- Self-Study Report
- During the Accreditation Process
- On Site Visit
- Response Period
- Decision and Notification
- Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org