CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- CIPS Webinar (Oct 21st): “Security & Privacy in the Cloud” October 8, 2020
- CIPS Webcast: “Are you getting enough fiber in your fiber optic connection?” – Matthew Murray (Members-Only) October 4, 2020
- CIPS Webinar (Oct 21st): “AI Use Cases” October 4, 2020
- CIPS Webinar (Sept 29th): “Are you getting enough fiber in your fiber-optic connection?” September 24, 2020
- CIPS Members: Do you have Experience Facilitating Strategic Planning Sessions? September 10, 2020
- Whitepaper: Journal of Digital Banking, Spring 2020 Edition (Featured Article) September 10, 2020
- CIPS BC Sept 16th Webinar: “Lessons Learned during COVID-19… Risks, Opportunities, Changes” September 2, 2020