CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- CIPS BC Nov 25th Webinar: “Privacy in the Time of a Pandemic” November 25, 2020
- 2nd Annual Atlantic Technology Summit November 18, 2020
- CIPS Welcomes Dasro as a CIPS Corporate Partner November 17, 2020
- Gartner: Postpandemic Scenarios: The Future of Digital Government Transformation (Featured Article) November 5, 2020
- Webcast: “AI Use Cases” with Chris Reece (Members-Only) October 27, 2020
- Lend a Lifeline by Lending a Laptop (Featured Post) October 20, 2020
- IDC: Building Business Resilience Through Low-Code Automation (Featured Article) October 9, 2020