CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- Webcast: “How Business can Utilize and Deploy AI with Greater Ease” (Members-Only) January 28, 2021
- Resume Tips for Job Seekers (Featured Article) January 28, 2021
- 2021 Electronic Recycling Association Scholarship (Featured Article) January 28, 2021
- Forrester: Operationalize Your Return-To-Work Strategy: Plan And Execute Effectively (Featured Article) December 17, 2020
- CIPS Saskatchewan Professional Development Conference (Nov 19th & Jan 21st): “AI – The Future IS Here” December 11, 2020
- CIPS Workshop (Dec 10th) : “Hands-on Workshop on Building Predictive Analytics Models using Data Science Lifecycle in Python” December 10, 2020
- Webcast: “Privacy in the Time of a Pandemic” (Members-Only) November 29, 2020