CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- CIPS Webinar (Sept 29th): “Are you getting enough fiber in your fiber-optic connection?” September 24, 2020
- Whitepaper: Journal of Digital Banking, Spring 2020 Edition (Featured Article) September 10, 2020
- CIPS Members: Do you have Experience Facilitating Strategic Planning Sessions? September 10, 2020
- CIPS BC Sept 16th Webinar: “Lessons Learned during COVID-19… Risks, Opportunities, Changes” September 2, 2020
- CIPS National AGM August 26, 2020
- The Forrester Wave™: Insurance Agency Portals, Q3 2020 - The Nine Providers That Matter Most And How They Stack Up (Featured Article) August 21, 2020
- Webcast: “Case Study: Velocity and Story Points” – Thomas RM Boxall I.S.P., ITCP (Members-Only) August 6, 2020