CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- CIPS BC April 8th Webinar: “COVID-19 Preparation Action Points: Organizational Planning for a Global Pandemic” March 30, 2020
- Digital Transformation in Government Conference March 16, 2020
- CIPS Vancouver Feb 20th Event Recap - “Packaged Software Gone Bad - Now What??” with Alec Sharp March 5, 2020
- CIPS AB Calgary March 23rd Business Intelligence / AI Presentation: "Neuroscience of Dreams, Hallucinations, Nightmares and Sleeping Disorders. Role of Computer Chips" March 5, 2020
- Request for CIPS Member Input regarding Federal Privacy Laws February 7, 2020
- “How to get a job in Canada” – Kamal Kataria, Managing Director – Dasro Consulting (Members-Only) February 7, 2020
- Dr. Sue Whitesides, FCIPS presented with CIPS Fellow Certificate February 7, 2020