CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- Webcast: “Case Study: Velocity and Story Points” – Thomas RM Boxall I.S.P., ITCP (Members-Only) August 6, 2020
- Gearing Up with Low-Code Automation to Bounce Back from the COVID Lockdown (Featured Article) August 6, 2020
- CFO Priorities and Automation Initiatives in the Wake of Covid-19 Webinar (Featured Article) July 27, 2020
- Automate Document-Centric Business Processes Using Artificial Intelligence (Featured Article) July 21, 2020
- CIPS SK Webinar (July 22nd): “Case Study: Velocity and Story Points” (Thomas RM Boxall I.S.P., ITCP) July 8, 2020
- Forrester: COVID-19 Remote Work Just Broke Your Processes: Here’s What To Do About It (Featured Article) July 3, 2020
- Webcast: Review of Saskatchewan Technology Sector Labour Market and Economic Impact Study – Darcy L. McLane (Members-Only) June 24, 2020