CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- CIPS Workshop (Dec 10th) : “Hands-on Workshop on Building Predictive Analytics Models using Data Science Lifecycle in Python” November 25, 2020
- CIPS Welcomes Dasro as a CIPS Corporate Partner November 17, 2020
- CIPS Saskatchewan 2020 Professional Development Conference (Nov 19th & Jan 21st): "AI – The Future IS Here" November 10, 2020
- Gartner: Postpandemic Scenarios: The Future of Digital Government Transformation (Featured Article) November 5, 2020
- Webcast: “AI Use Cases” with Chris Reece (Members-Only) October 28, 2020
- CIPS BC Nov 25th Webinar: “Privacy in the Time of a Pandemic” October 22, 2020
- 2nd Annual Atlantic Technology Summit October 21, 2020