CIPS (Canadian Information Processing Society) is a national IT association of 10 Provincial regulators that license IT professionals in Canada and abroad. Since 1958 CIPS has helped advance Canada’s IT profession by establishing standards, best practices, and integrity for the benefit of IT professionals and the public interest. As “Canada’s Association of Information Technology Professionals” we represent thousands of members across the country.
- CIPS BC Nov 25th Webinar: “Privacy in the Time of COVID” October 22, 2020
- 2nd Annual Atlantic Technology Summit October 21, 2020
- Lend a Lifeline by Lending a Laptop (Featured Post) October 20, 2020
- IDC: Building Business Resilience Through Low-Code Automation (Featured Article) October 9, 2020
- CIPS Webinar (Oct 21st): “Security & Privacy in the Cloud” October 8, 2020
- CIPS Webinar (Oct 21st): “AI Use Cases” October 5, 2020
- CIPS Webcast: “Are you getting enough fiber in your fiber optic connection?” – Matthew Murray (Members-Only) October 4, 2020