One (1) position available, regular full time
Salary Range: $57.88 – $104.19
The Executive Director – Client Support Operations will play a critical leadership role within the IT Executive Leadership team at AHS. In this role, you will have primary responsibility to lead the team to align with the Technology Services Five-Year Strategic Plan, associated roadmaps and the AHS four foundational strategies. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Technology Officer (AHS Title: Senior Operating Director, Technology (TS)) and will provide leadership to two Directors and a team of approximately 370 IT professionals. With a focus on both client support, and successful service delivery, you will demonstrate on-time, on-budget delivery of service with an operating budget of more than $27 million. You are a thought leader and influencer, easily able to build collaborative relationships across various IT portfolios and throughout the organization. You bring strategic thinking, strong business acumen and extensive background in information technology.
As the Executive Director – Client Support Operations, you will maintain oversight to ensure that all plans and practices fit within the overall five-year strategic plan. In this role, you will forge and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be the main point of contact for the AHS Executive Team, and partner and collaborate with them to ensure departmental and organizational goals are aligned. The Executive Director will establish provincial objectives and directives that guide the delivery and monitoring of provincially-integrated IT services and initiatives. You will define links between business needs and technology solutions, assess and develop strategies to meet the application or infrastructure needs of internal and/or external clients. As Executive Director, you will establish best practices in program management and ensure efficient resource utilization and as well as manage the scope of projects and programs and monitor risk tolerance. You will manage and ensure the strategic delivery of hundreds of large multi-year contracts of high book value essential for successful service delivery to AHS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or relevant studies.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience overseeing Client Support or Service Delivery functions within IT operations. A combination of educational qualifications and experience will be considered.
- 5+ years of executive level leadership experience.
- Experience developing, implementing and evaluating strategic and operational plans.
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with strong record of building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Strong sense of accountability, customer service orientation, and a track record of optimizing customer service.
- Strong business acumen and exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Proven leadership skills and record of developing high functioning teams.
- Experience in healthcare or public sector.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology.
- A passion for healthcare.
Apply online and join our dynamic team today! Go to ahs.ca/Careers and click on Apply Now, then search requisition number ALB00053007.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.albertahealthservices.ca/jobs/executive-director-client-support-operations-99718 →